If we have learned anything from the last six months it’s that a world-wide pandemic can not only cause detrimental health challenges, but a negative economic ripple effect.
People have been financially displaced causing them and their family’s financial insecurity. Whether it’s a global pandemic or any other unfortunate situation that brings financial hardship, use these timeless and practical tips to help navigate any difficult times ahead:
• Evaluate all monthly expenses – Reducing expenses today could reduce some stress tomorrow.
• Contact all outstanding creditors – Being proactive and having open communication with your creditors could provide short term relief.
• Understand governmental assistance options such as the CARES Act
• Eliminate discretionary expenses – Identify and cut out spending that is not necessary, such as entertainment, movie channels, coffees, etc.
• Track all income and expenses each month – This can help identify areas where you can further cut spending.
• Bonus: Look for ways to bless others
We’re prepared to help you apply these tips. Schedule a free review by calling 817.865.1811 or learn more at www.boxfinancial.com.